Introducing Uncle Sam's Tax Audit Assistant! "Discover How To Survive An IRS Tax Audit In 7 Minutes"

Tax Audit Assistant Catalog

Tax Audit Assistant
IRS Target List
Tax Audit Assistant Catalog
Recommend This Site
Privacy Statement
About Us
Contact Us

Ministers & Clergymen Edition
Ministers, Members Of The Clergy and Religious Workers

If you haven't taken a vow of poverty, this is essential information that you absolutely MUST KNOW when preparing your income tax returns.

You are already working miracles in people's lives by teaching them what is found in the "good book" - Now, you can work wonders in your own life simply by reading this manual filled with all of the information you need to survive a tax audit.

In 1994, 883,140 returns were audited and the numbers are going up every year.

Can your tax returns slide through IRS computers and past IRS scrutiny? It's possible, but what happens if your return is flagged and you become a statistic? You simply MUST KNOW the correct way to approach the situation.

You Can Escape The Pain and Embarrassment of Not Being Prepared For An IRS Audit.

The first issue that must be determined is whether you, as a minister or member of the clergy or religious worker, are an employee or an independent contractor. The Internal Revenue Service is very focused on reclassifying independent contractors as employees. This reclassification enables the IRS to recoup huge amounts of tax dollars.

You can have the IRS MANUAL written specifically for Internal Revenue Service Audit Agents to use while conducting audits of Ministers and the Clergy.

Do You Know How YOU Can Qualify For Special Tax Treatment From The IRS?

This is the EXACT MANUAL that the auditors use - now you can use it to your advantage when the auditors come knocking on your door.

Still not sure if you need this manual? Did you know -

Ministerial services are covered by social security provisions under the Self Employment Contributions Ace (SECA). Earnings for these services are subject to self-employment tax unless:

  • The minister is a member of a religious order whose members have taken a vow of poverty, or
  • The minister has requested, and the IRS has approved, an exemption from self-employment tax.


Did you know that you could claim exemption from self-employment tax?

Here's a peek into the type of information you will find in this manual - - -

To claim exemption from self-employment tax, a minister must:

  1. Be an ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church or denomination
  2. File Form $361. This is an application for exemption from self-employment tax for use by ministers, members of religious orders, and Christian Science practitioners.
  3. Be conscientiously opposed to public insurance (Medicare/Medicaid and Social Security benefits) because of religious beliefs
  4. File for exemption for reasons other than economic
  5. Notify the church or order that he or she is opposed to public insurance
  6. Establish that the organization that ordained, licensed, or commissioned the minister is a tax-exempt religious organization.
  7. Establish that the organization is a church
  8. Sign and return the statement that the IRS mails to him or her to verify that he or she has requested an exemption based on the grounds listed on the statement.

Item #4149101E

Price: $61.91  Sale price $37.77

Support Our Troops

 Support Our Troops

Great American Tax Accountant's is proud to announce that a portion of your investment in our products will be sent directly to the Morale Welfare and Recreation Department of our Armed Forces.
Sacrifice is not limited to our men and women in uniform.  Children, spouses and families of military personnel are deprived of special times while their loved ones are deployed far from home.  Even when hostilities subside, they often remain separated – sometimes for years!
With all of the conflicts taking place around the world, the children, especially, are often focused on a theatre of battle where their mother or father is serving.  No one can take the place of the children’s parents, but everyone can make a difference in their lives.  The children and family members left behind need our support now more than ever.
The Morale Welfare Recreation (MWR) Department organizes a variety of activities and programs to address the needs of these individuals – providing quality support, recreation, and educational services to contribute to the retention, readiness, and mental, physical, and emotional well-being and enjoyment of the military community.

Print this page

Copyright 1999-2006  *  Great American Tax Accountants. All Rights Reserved. 
No part of this web site may be reproduced or copied without express written permission from its publisher.


Tax Audit Assistant | IRS Target ListTax Audit Assistant Catalog | Testimonials | Recommend This Site | Privacy Statement |  Terms of Service | About Us | Contact Us |